Letter to the unknown
(Written out of context)
I woke up this morning
only to start missing you.
In my dreams I saw you
with another man through
a translucent glass.
I woke this morning only
to think I’m too far gone
in love with you. The signs
speaks for itself but I ignored
for fear of paranoia.
Time to move on, but already
my time invested; like an
overdraft. Still upon reflection
no gains observed except sex.
To be continued
© Dotun Gb | Poems
- First Love Letter To The Unknown Love (gustiayupraminatih.wordpress.com)
- Love Letter (aiendyu.wordpress.com)
- Fearing the Unknown (submissionofx.wordpress.com)
- To The One, My One (tosomeonefromsomeone.wordpress.com)
- Attaining the Unknown (kmdnovels.wordpress.com)
- The Fall. (hellisthehippestwaytogo.wordpress.com)